We are always looking for dynamic, forwarding thinking and curious people to join Club Voyages. We've listed our current vacancies below but, if there's nothing relevant below, you can always send your CV over to us anyway.
Club Voyages, the luxury travel agency and tour operator, is looking to expand its team of self-employed travel consultants.
We are looking for the very best travel agents in the country with a unique model designed to help them grow their travel businesses. As a luxury agency, who are already being nominated for industry awards, we're keen to bring on agents who match our ethos of delivering the very best service in the industry. We offer a very generous package that allows our consultants to focus on selling holidays.
The package includes:
- No joining fees
- No monthly fees
- No transactional fees
- 60-70% commission
- 50% of commission in month of booking
- High levels of admin support
- Ongoing professional development provided by Reality Training
- Marketing support and funding
- Personalised gift boxes for high value bookings.
Email email@example.com to apply.
Head of Retail
Do you know the travel industry like the back of your hand? Do you have experience managing travel consultants and know how to get the best out of a team? If so, we could have the perfect role for you. Club Voyages is looking for a head of retail to help manage and grow its team of travel consultants as it enters the next phase of growth.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage the existing team of consultants and help deliver sales messages, manage training schedules and increase current margins.
- Generate monthly commission statements, client balances and documentation.
- Has a working knowledge of travel systems. Even better if you have experience of Hays systems such as iSell, APPS and Pyramid).
- Help handle admin (with support from managing director until future hires are made).
- Recruit new high-performing travel consultants.
- You'll need to be a self-starter who is happy working remotely, in a start-up environment. However, the opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to put their stamp on something and make a real difference.
Reporting to the managing director.
What we offer:
25 days annual leave in UK, increasing with length of service
Ability to roll over 5 days per year
Day off for volunteering every month
Family leave – six months off fully paid after a year of service if you are welcoming a child to your family
Mental Health Hour – an extra hour every Wednesday to focus on yourself
Friday 4pm finish
Referral bonus if you successfully refer someone for a role within the company
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and brief covering letter.